BirchPress Scheduler 2.9 is now available via automatic update. Here is the changelog of this major release.
- Improvement: Instantly sync appointments to Google Calendar via Google API integration (Business, Business+ and Developer)
- Improvement: Support adding text field in Form Builder (Business, Business+ and Developer)
- Improvement: Reduce response time of booking form submission (All editions)
- Improvement: Support Russian translation (All editions)
- Improvement: Support each service provider using his/her own Paypal account (Business+ and Developer)
- Bug fixing: Client was not shown in Admin when first name is missing (All editions)
- Bug fixing: A new Outlook calendar was created when clicking the .ics file to add appointment (Business, Business+ and Developer)
- Bug fixing: Form was automatically submitted if the return key was input when creating an appointment in Admin (All editions)
- Bug fixing: Rename Finnish translation file from birchschedule-fi_FI.mo to birchschedule-fi.mo (All editions)
You can update to the latest version of BirchPress Scheduler using Automatic Update.The update link is located at the top of the calendar page. You can also log into your member area and download the latest version of the plugin there.
Please Note: Automatic Update will only work if you have correctly entered your License Key in the Settings page of BirchPress Scheduler.