BirchPress Scheduler 2.9.24 is now available via automatic update. Here is the changelog of this minor release.
- New feature: Support pay later (Business, Business+ and Developer editions).
- Bug fixing: Datepicker doesn’t work on the rescheduling page when datetime format is set to a specific value.
- Bug fixing: Existing client can not register as a user.
- Bug fixing: Spanish May has two translations.
- Bug fixing: Avoid cache when exporting ical.
- Bug fixing: Remove mime version to avoid some email notification problems.
You can update to the latest version of BirchPress Scheduler using Automatic Update. The update link is located at the top of the calendar page. You can also log into your member area and download the latest version of the plugin there.
Please Note: Automatic Update will only work if you have correctly entered your License Key in the Settings page of BirchPress Scheduler.