BirchPress Scheduler 2.8 is now available via automatic update. Here is the changelog of this release.
- Improvement: synchronize recurring events from iCal feeds
- Improvement: performance improvements on appointment synchronization, appointment booking and Admin calendar loading time
- Improvement: reschedule bookings of individuals within a group/class
- Improvement: drag useless fields under ‘submit’ button in Form builder to hide those fields from both admin and front end form
- Improvement: open ‘edit appointment’ page in a new browser tab by right clicking the appointment title in Admin calendar
- Bug fixing: only locations the service provider works on are listed in Admin calendar Location dropdown list
- Bug fixing: remove the white part overlapping the menu of the dashboard on the left side
- Bug fixing: mandatory custom fields can not be empty when booking via WooCommerce
You can update to the latest version of BirchPress Scheduler using Automatic Update.The update link is located at the top of the calendar page. You can also log into your member area and download the latest version of the plugin there.
Please Note: Automatic Update will only work if you have correctly entered your License Key in the Settings page of BirchPress Scheduler.