woocommerce partial payment, pre-purchase

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler woocommerce partial payment, pre-purchase

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  support 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

alan jean
    Participant

Hi,
    I just installed the free version for testing, will upgrade to pro+.
    My questions are related to woocommerce integration, in particular partial payment.
    I can sort of live that prepayment (deposit) is only via paypal, not my gateway.

But how can I handle the remainder payment within woocommerce fully automatically?

For example, how can my customer log into the woocommerce account (or scheduler) to make final payment?

I want no manual intervention, just the confirmation email that the service is fully paid.
    Is this possible, maybe from the birchpress customer account? If not, are there any plugins which work with birchPress scheduler to manage it?

support
    Keymaster

Hi Alan,

Currently there is no way to allow customers to pay the remainder online. We will add this feature in the future. When do you normally charge the remainder payment? After service or whenever customers prefer?

alan jean
    Participant

We’re a dance studio with many teachers working from home who don’t have payment facilities.
    So, partial payment to hold booking, full payment within 24hrs of appointment.
    We want the final booking (full payment) notification to go to the teachers, less confusing for them.

thanks
    alan

support
    Keymaster

So if the teacher did not receive full payment 24 hours before appointment, the appointment will be dropped?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.