Which Birchpress do i need?

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Which Birchpress do i need?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ray Choi 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Gary Lloyd
    Participant

HI, the following scenario is what I require from a plugin.

I have multiple meeting rooms to manage and each one can have many meetings per day.

The user must be able to choose a room, a start and end time, and be able to email the other people in the meeting informing them of room, date, time, etc. preferably from a dropdown of registered users or similar.

The request should be auto approved if the slot is free and denied if not. The user should be able to cancel and or reset the meeting, and inform all participants of the changes.

A calendar showing the various bookings should be displayed on a WP page of my choice.

All of this should be synced to Outlook/Google.

Im sure there will be more but can you do this?

Regards.

Gary.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Gary,

Most of your requests can be fulfilled. The followings are something not supported.

1. Our scheduler does not support choosing a start and end time. You can create multiple services, for instance, One hour meeting, Two hour meeting, etc. Customer will choose the service when they make bookings.

2. There will not be a dropdown of registered users for you to choose when user makes bookings.

Ray Choi
    Participant

Hi –

Wondering if this is supported yet:
    1. Our scheduler does not support choosing a start and end time. You can create multiple services, for instance, One hour meeting, Two hour meeting, etc. Customer will choose the service when they make bookings.

Also is there a Zapier integration?

Thanks,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.