User Integration

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler User Integration

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Paul Engel 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi There,

I had a query regarding the User Integration feature in the Pro Version. What will it exactly do? Also I am looking for a feature which would allow the Staff member to view only his appointments & not the other staff members appointments. Is is possible?

support
    Keymaster

A new customer registered from frontend booking form will be synced to WP user list automatically. After that, he or she can make the booking by inputting user email and password.

Regarding staff member login, currently a staff member can view all appointments including others’. We have added it into our future development list. We wonder why you want that. What about customers? Is that ok if a staff member can see info of all customers?

Hi There,

we want that feature wherein the doctors should be independently use the website. AS this is not for a particular hospital neither a single clinic where the Doctors are currently practicing. Whereas these are doctors who have their own private clinics & hence it would make them feel more comfortable of using it. Also regarding the patients it would be better If they saw only their clients as it will avoid confusion. It may happen that they may mix up their patients with someone else’s. Thanks.

support
    Keymaster

Ok, we see. Staff member logging in to see only his appointments will be implemented in the near future. But regarding the customer, we do not see we will fulfill your needs in the near future. Hope that help.

Hi Again,

With lots of search I have configured the wordpress with the Multi site feature. Will your plugin work in this case? If yes then all my problems should be taken care of. Kindly let me know then I can speak to my colleagues for the premium purchase. Thanks.

I guess it will work. I read that the single license is for a single wordpress installation which is how a multisite wordpress works.

support
    Keymaster

We did not test our software in multi-site websites. You can at lease try our free version to see if it works. But we do not guarantee the extra functions in pro version will work correctly as currently multi-site website is not officially supported.

Regarding the license, please refer to the following explanation.

Installing BirchPress Scheduler Pro on a sub-domain or in a sub-folder counts as a unique site. Installing BirchPress Scheduler Pro on a WordPress multi-site website, where members of the network receive their own installation of BirchPress Scheduler Pro, is not prohibited. However our support staff will only offer support to the primary license holder, or where the domain owner (network manager or network member) has purchased their own support license.

Hope this help.

Paul Engel
    Participant

Hi,

I struggle with the same problem.

Can you maybe show you website?

I don’t want to use multi website… But I also have users who would like their own booking module!

Paul Engel
    Participant

Hi Orbodarkness, did you manage to get things working on multisite?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.