URGENT – Credits not applying during checkout

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler URGENT – Credits not applying during checkout

This topic contains 19 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Simona Giuffrida 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Joshua Mauro
    Participant

My clients are unable to book with credits they have purchased! I submitted a ticket yesterday but still no response!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

We are working on it, and will update you when it is fixed.

Joshua Mauro
    Participant

Any word on when this is going to get fixed? If you need me to test also let me know! 🙂

Thanks!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

The problem was not caused by our plugin. We have emailed you. It is the subscription plugin you are using. You should contact its developer.

Joshua Mauro
    Participant

Can you give me details? It appears it is birchpress even if I turn off the subscription plugin?

Thanks,

Joshua Mauro
    Participant

I can confirm this is for sure a Birchpress issue with not deducting the from the “Custom Credits”

I updated the subscripto plugin and the other debug.log errors are gone to so it wasn’t that for sure.

Please help! My customers cannot use the credits they have purchased in the checkout still.

Joshua Mauro
    Participant

It for sure was working until I updated to the newest version of BP if you guys can’t figure it out it would be awesome if I could get a previous version emailed to me 🙂

Thanks again for your support!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Please submit a ticket and include the new error message.

Joshua Mauro
    Participant

There is no longer an error message it’s simply just not working. We can give you access to the WordPress Install if you’d like to see it not working.

Joshua Mauro
    Participant

I turned off everything else. This stopped working as soon as I did newest update. If at all possible can you send me the previous version? It’s causing so much extra work.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Which version were you using?

Joshua Mauro
    Participant

2.9.13 If you can email to Justin@slickremix.com

Joshua Mauro
    Participant

Well testing old version obviously looking through it won’t work with some call changes made in wordpress’s core. I put back the newest version. I turned off EVERY plugin except Woocommerce and Birchpress and it still does not apply the credit to the checkout. Can I get the developer to login and look at this issue for me?! It’s almost been a month of having to hand job the credits for clients which is very frustrating to maintain.

FYI there are NO errors in the php logs and no JS errors coming up.

I will submit login info via a ticket.

Joshua Mauro
    Participant

Any word on this at all???

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Joshua,

We have reproduced the issue, but have not successfully found the cause. I am afraid we need more time for debugging. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.