Theme compatibility

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Theme compatibility

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  support 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Amanda Dominy
    Participant

I have been testing the free version on my server to determine if I should buy the Pro version, and everything works perfectly if I use the TwentyThirteen theme, but if I use the theme I am developing, which uses the default WP JQuery (currently 1.10.2), bookings are not successfully made. Besides JQuery (and I have checked the console – there are no JS errors), what am I missing to make my theme compatible?

support
    Keymaster

Hi Amanda,

Could you please share your link to your booking page or send us the theme package?

Amanda Dominy
    Participant

Hi there. The link is: http://sbio.uct.ac.za/mcb-bookings (scroll to the bottom for the booking form)

I really hope I can get this to work. I have spent 4 days making exhaustive tests of 7 other booking plugins, but this one seems to fit our needs the best, and seems easy to use. I would love to buy the Pro Business version for my client, but of course I need to get the front-end to work first 🙂

support
    Keymaster

Just to clarify, the problem is when someone clicked the ‘Submit’ button, the booking page is reloaded and no confirmation message is displayed. Right?

Could you please send us your theme package through the contact form? It would be easier to find the reason.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.