Staff drop down always emmpty

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Staff drop down always emmpty

Tagged: 

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  support 11 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

rinaldo
    Participant

Hi,
    I just try to evaluate your nice plugin, which appears to do many things that I need, except that I cant really test it.
    I set up Staff and Service. However, when I try to insert an appointment in the calender the Staff list is empty. The Services appear, but when I select one it doesn’t seem to work. At least the error message suggests that. The staff drop down in the upper right corner of calender is also empty. I dont know how I can provide a link since the scheduler is not accessible for subscribers, as far as I can see.

Which would be my next question if I can get to work, how can one make it accessible for a subscriber?

I run WP 3.5 and Weaver Pro theme.

Thank kyou in advance for any hints.

support
    Keymaster

Hi Rinaldo,

Is that possible that you forgot to assign any service providers to services? You can go to each service page, and assign the staff members there. You can also find more info in our user guide.

Only users with the role of author, editor or administrator can add appointments. Users with the role of subscriber do not have the permission to do that. It is by design.

rinaldo
    Participant

No, I did assign staff to services and I cant see that one must assign staff to locations.
    I also installed your scheduler locally on Xampp without any other plugins active; same effect.
    If you send me an email I will send a user/pw so that you can see for your self.

rinaldo
    Participant

Great, it works, thank you!
    One more question please:
    I understand that in the Pro V. one can put the scheduler on any page. Correct?
    Can one hide the names of clients in the calender view for certain user roles?

Thank you!

support
    Keymaster

You can put the booking form on any page in both free and Pro versions. Currently the calendar shown in WP Admin can not be put on other pages. Can you share more on your business needs?

rinaldo
    Participant

“Only users with the role of author, editor or administrator can add appointments.”

Well, not sure whether these are just my needs.
    If not even a “subscriber” can view the scheduler, then what is the point of having an online scheduler / calender?
    I can not grant any visitor of my site the right to edit other plugin settings, as above roles would allow them. May be you are not aware of that?
    If one can put the scheduler on a page one can control the access with the help of other plugins.

support
    Keymaster

Anyone can book the appointment through the front end booking form, which can be added into any page of your website through a short code. Customers can get a confirmation message after booking successfully and can also receive an email notification with Pro edition. You can check our demo website to see how it works.

The calendar shown in WP admin will not be shown on any public pages. Only users with high privileges can make changes on the scheduler settings or appointments. This back-end settings are designed to be used by business owner and staff members.

rinaldo
    Participant

Thanks! Sorry for being persistent, possibly I dont get it.
    On my page with the booking form the clients cant see open time slots.

So the client needs to ask via email when he can get a booking without having an idea when there is a time slot?

support
    Keymaster

On the booking form, when you select a date, the available time slots will show up. Can you give us a link to your booking form?

rinaldo
    Participant

Thank you, there was and still is one little problem with my theme, I assume…

The small clients-calender graphics are not right.
    I improved your German translation, but on the calender for clients are still the English abbreviations for the weekdays. I assume both problems can be solved in the graphics of this small calender. Where can I change it?

.www.gotarda.de/termin-kalender

rinaldo
    Participant

I should add I changed the po/mo files, but the small calender appears to be something else.

support
    Keymaster

Regarding the weekdays shown in calendar, it might be a translation bug. We will have a check.

To solve the calendar display issue, try to add the following code to your .ccs file of your theme.

#birs_appointment_datepicker tr th, #birs_appointment_datepicker tr td {
    padding: 0px;
    }

support
    Keymaster

Hi Rinaldo,

Please have a check if you translated all words related. Go through to see if anything meaning Sunday, Monday etc, is not covered. We have another customer, he has translated them into his own language. And everything works fine with his calendar.

rinaldo
    Participant

Hi, thank you, the css fixed the calender graphics, although I had to add
    this
    .ui-datepicker {width: 100% !important;
    }
    to make it as wide as the upper element.

Re. the translations:
    It is the field labeled Time: name=”birs_appointment_time ” and the fields like
    Su or
    Tu
    that are not displayed as translated, although I have translated Tu etc!

support
    Keymaster

We will add this into our issue list and resolve it in the future.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.