staff calendar not working

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler staff calendar not working

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Rebecca 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Rebecca
    Participant

I have updated to the recent version of WordPress [3.8.1] and have the latest version of BirchPress Scheduler [2.1.8.b].

On the staff members page [I only have one], I do not have any days selected off. The work schedule is set to 5:30-9:30 pm, M-F and 9:00-5:00pm, Sa. However, when I go to the website, no dates are available for booking an appointment past the month of February. Actually, you cannot even book an appointment starting from the last week of February.

I do not have any optional start/end dates for either of the times on the work schedule.

All the services have been selected, so that is not the issue. I have also disabled all the plugins associated with the website.

This site is scheduled to go live next week, so I need this issue resolved ASAP!!!

http://4dphotostork.com/public_html/book-an-appointment/

Rebecca
    Participant

Disregard:
    I just realized that I didn’t have the booking preferences set correctly. FYI for anyone else, if clients can only see 1 – 2 months on your booking page, go to the general settings in the scheduler and change how far in advance a client can book an appontment under booking polices.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.