Speed optimization

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Speed optimization

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ETHIK ESTHETIC 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ETHIK ESTHETIC
    Participant

Hi,

We are using Birchpress Scheduler Business Plus for the 2 years (Version 2.8.24)
    I have optimized wordpress database but we have still problem of speed of the booking form on front end, it takes 15 to 20 seconds to display and when clicking the day, time takes the same to display.
    I was wondering if you made improvement after version 2.8.24 to increase speed ? If yes what is this improvement ?
    Do you still store appointments in wp-post table or are they in a specific table ?

I would like to avoid to delete past appointment to keep history. Do you have a way to keep history without impacting the speed ? For example a table “history” ?

Thanks for your answer

Regards

Johan

Luke
    Keymaster

Hi Johan,

In the newest version of 2.9, there is an archive feature. You can archive your past appointments in ical format while they are also being deleted from the database.

In the next major release, we will create new tables to store appointments and clients to improve performance ultimately.

ETHIK ESTHETIC
    Participant

Hi Luke,

Thanks for answer.
    Having different table will surely increase speed.
    I will check new updates

Johan

ETHIK ESTHETIC
    Participant

Hi Luke

We updated our licence to have newest version 2.9 but I don’t find the archive feature
    Can you please tell where is this feature ?

Thanks

Regards

Johan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.