Shows last year and allows double entries

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Shows last year and allows double entries

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  support 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

rinaldo
    Participant

Hi,
    I was hoping the major bugs are solved by now and I would really like to buy the Pro, but just when I wanted to make demo and updated to the latest version I am getting in daily/weekly view the previous year like Mon 12/9 , Tues 12/10 etc. although its shows above Dec 8 — 14 2013 (calendar booking form).

Even more frustrating is that one can make multiple entries, i.e. I can schedule two or three appointments for the same time for the same service provider!?!

Is this a bug or as it should be?

Thank you!
    ww.gotarda.de/hos/

support
    Keymaster

Hi Rinaldo,

The date issue sounds strange. No one else ever reported this issue before. Could you please send us your WP Admin access via the contact form to identify the date problem you encountered?

-Even more frustrating is that one can make multiple entries, i.e. I can schedule two or three appointments for the same time for the same service provider!?!- Are you having this issue from WP Admin? If so, that is by design. The administrator is given the privilege to new any appointments on any time, no matter whether it is token or not.

rinaldo
    Participant

Thanks! I found the reason for the date problem, was my fault, but the double entries are also possible if I login as an Author, Editor or Contributor!? What role must I take to avoid multiple entries?

In the Add Appointment mask is the clients list empty, no label, nothing, but the two letter search works.

support
    Keymaster

For now, you can make double bookings in admin no matter in which role you login.
    And clients are not listed directly in the client list. Only search is supported.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.