show price of service

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler show price of service

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  support 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Sharon Lin
    Participant

Hi,
    Is there a way to show the price of a service on the service page?
    Also, the amount the user has to pay as prepayment?
    Thank you.

support
    Keymaster

You mean in WP Admin?

Sharon Lin
    Participant

No, on the service page in the frontend, so that customers would know what is the price for the service and also, how much they are required to pay as a prepayment?
    this should be a dynamic message since every service has a different price and might have a different prepayment sum to pay.

support
    Keymaster

If you enabled prepayment, the prepayment info will be displayed after clicking the ‘Submit’ button. You can go to Settings>Payments>PrePayments Settings section to modify the message.

Sharon Lin
    Participant

I have prepayment enabled but the price and prepayment amount are not showing – even after I click submit. I see the amount only on the PayPal screen (which is too late).

support
    Keymaster

Did you check the’Settings>Payments>PrePayments Settings section’ there?

Sharon Lin
    Participant

I did but it’s a fixed message. are there shortcodes for the appointment price and prepayment amount so that I can add this information to the message?
    thank you.

Sharon Lin
    Participant

sorry, found it. {appointment_price}. but can it show the currency too?
    at the moment it only shows a number.
    thank you.

Sharon Lin
    Participant

also, the confirmation details are shown on the same page the booking was made so all other texts I have on that page remain but does not make sense.
    for example: I have a paragraph asking the customer to select a service and a time slot and this is still shown above the confirmation summary.
    can I redirect the user to a separate page for the final confirmation?
    thank you!

support
    Keymaster

I visited your website and tried to make an appointment. When I clicked the submit button, all confirmation messages shown in a separate page and the currency seemed to be correct too.

Could you submit a ticket with some screenshots?

Sharon Lin
    Participant

the confirmation are shown on the same page as the booking was done from. you can see that by the URL which is the same.
    the currency was hard-coded in the message and so is the duration unit (minutes).
    these should be taken from the system and not be manually entered.
    thank you.

support
    Keymaster

Why do you want the confirmation message to be on another page? It is just a temporary page. You will click on the ‘pay’ button anyway.

Regarding the currency and duration unit, we will improve them in the future.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.