Setting up before purchase

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Setting up before purchase

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jennifer 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Brad Channer
    Participant

I would like to purchase your software, however, on testing it out I have had some issues I would like clarified.

Location – Do we need to have Location as an option? My company sells phone consultations so location isn’t a thing.

Services – Can we have the prices displayed next to the prices? I spent time writing in what the services were, but you can’t see these on the web page?

Provider – If there is only one Provider, can we scrap this? Is this possible?

Notes – Instead of it saying Notes, Can I change this to say something different?

Booking an appointment – I booked one to see if it worked and no email confirmation or anything was sent to me or the company? Does this happen on the paid version?

Your info – Where does this information get stored and how can I access it again?

I would appreciate the help.

Once I get it I will pay for it and set it up. I just don’t want to pay for something that doesn’t work.

All the best

Brad

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Brad,

You can hide location and provider fields. You can rename fields. And email notification is also supported in the premium editions.

You need add price in the service name field to make it displayed.

You check client info, click client’s name.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.