Roles & Permissions

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Roles & Permissions

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  BakeR Gendron 7 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Ben Lewis
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I’d like to setup my BirchPress so that certain users can login and do some admin – like changing services and prices, but cannot change certain settings.

The main one i’m looking to restrict is the notification and reminder emails. We want the super-admin to set this and for them to not be able to be changed.

Is there documentation on what permissions I need to restrict on the role to do this?

Thanks,
    ~Ben

Luke
    Keymaster

Hi Ben,

Please install the User Role Editor plugin. Select the Business Manager role and you will see all the capabilities required by our plugin. There is one named “manage_birs_settings” which controls if the user can access the settings of our plugin.

Ben Lewis
    Participant

OK thanks for the info.

So I can restrict all of the settings no worries. Am I able to allow them to change some settings, but not others?

I.e hide all of the Notifications, Form Builder, WooCommerce, CustomCode setting tabs, but allow them to edit the general settings?

I’d also like to allow them to edit a location, but not add another one. I can restrict based on publish, but not on create. Is this doable?

Thanks,
    ~Ben

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Ben,

Nothing like that specific can be set via user role.

BakeR Gendron
    Participant

Where do I the plugin you mentioned “User Role Editor plugin”? I can’t seem to find it on the birchpress site?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.