Require Appointment Approval?

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Require Appointment Approval?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  support 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

izzaboo
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve looked back about 6 months in the forums and haven’t seen this asked but may have missed it. Apologies if I’m re-creating an existing discussion.

I played with your free demo and didn’t find an answer there either.

I’m wondering if there is a way to require staff approval/confirmation of appointments before they’re actually booked.

tia,
    Greg

support
    Keymaster

Hi Greg,

Our plugin does not support Approval/Rejection. We suppose that If you set your schedule properly, appointments should be accepted directly. This will save both your time and your customers time. What kind of business are you running?

izzaboo
    Participant

Thanks for your reply. There are two small businesses for which I’m considering this plugin. One a medical practice the other a psychological service.

I guess if some troublemaker fills out the form just to be a punk, somebody would have to spend time cleaning that up.

I suppose, if I get too paranoid, I could put the scheduling form behind a membership or on a otherwise restricted page.

Thanks again!

Greg

support
    Keymaster

Hi Izzaboo,

Some of our customers are also from medical practice and psychological service. Our plugin fits their business needs well.

To avoid troublemakers from filling out the form, there might be another option that our plugin can offer.
    You can disable registration through booking form so that only those approved users can make appointments. But of course you need find a way to allow customers register by yourself.

Hope this help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.