Render Time doesnt work for subscribers

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Render Time doesnt work for subscribers

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  trialbeatz 11 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

trialbeatz

Hi, first of all, this is a great plugin 🙂 But im experience some issues. Ive installed the plugin and the shortcode on my page. I can see the form but when i choose a service, the available time only loads if im a user with admin privileges. It doesnt work with subscriber’s users. I can select the day, but the hours and minutes never show up.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

support
    Keymaster

Hi Trialbeatz,

We cannot reproduce the problem here. Could you please give us the link to your booking form?

trialbeatz

Sure, you need to be logged in first, go to this link http://www.just-relax.pt/admin and use these credencials:

username: tiagojoao
    password: ti

then just follow this link http://www.just-relax.pt/marcacao-de-servico-take-care/

The time doesnt render, but if i instead login with a admin user it works perfect. Maybe its some issue with ajax function that checks the user role and only lets admins to use, or could be a problem with wordpress. I’m working currently with version 3.5.

Thanks

trialbeatz

I think that has something to do with wp-admin/admin-ajax.php , because subscribers cant access admin-ajax.php , and when a subscriber tries to get an appointment, after selecting the day, that “admin-ajax.php” file is called but the user don’t have permissions, so it doesn’t return any available hours. At least admin users don’t have that problem.. Just wondering if anyone is experience the same problem as me.. sorry to bother you.

Cumps

trialbeatz

[SOLVED]

It was making conflit with other plugin that redirects the user with non administrative privilegies from acessing wp-admin. Now works just fine.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.