Questions prior to purchase

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Questions prior to purchase

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jennifer 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

raph roberts
    Participant

Hello

I am considering purchasing this plugin, however I have a few questions since looking at the free version:

1) People can make bookings in the past. Is this something I can correct in the paid “business” edition of the plugin?

2) The default ordering under Provider seems to be alphabetical. Can we edit this in the paid version(s)?

4) In calendar can we customise the start and end time of the day, e.g only view 9-5pm as opposed to currently viewing 3am to 10pm?

5) Staff member auto assignment – what does this mean?

Thanks in advance!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Raph,

Here are the answers:

1. Yes.
    2. Yes, you may change the order.
    4. You may set the start and end time of the day. You can still view the whole day, but by default it starts at your start time.
    5. There is an option of ‘no preference’ listed in the provider option list. When it is selected, the system will choose a provider for the client.

Raph Roberts
    Participant

Hello! I have purchased the plugin, and this has fixed (1), however I still can not see where to change the order (2) or how to set the start and end time of the day (4)

Can you please assist?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Raph,

Please submit a ticket. We need send you some code.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.