Prevent staff members from reading other staff's clients

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Prevent staff members from reading other staff's clients

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Javier Nanni 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Javier Nanni
    Participant

It’s great that Staff Member A can’t see appointments assigned to Staff Member B. Yet Staff Member A can log in and see the whole client list, including clients that don’t belong to him.

I need to make sure that each staff member has access only to clients (in the Clients admin menu) that have made an appointment with that staff member.

I tried using the User Role Editor plugin with no success. Any ideas of how to fix it?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Javier,

Unfortunately there is no way to distinguish one staff member’s clients from another’s. All clients info are shared by all service providers.

Javier Nanni
    Participant

Oh no, that sucks šŸ™

No hack to fix that?

Assuming there’s no way to change that, here’s my follow up question:
    When I log in as a staff member, go to Calendar and click an appointment, I get the option to modify the date, the client, and add a new client.

Is there any way to either A) remove the option of adding a new client (only for staff members) or B) hiding the “Search for an existing client” field?

This is the screen I’m talking about

Javier Nanni
    Participant

PS: also, is there any way of hiding the ā€œSearch for an existing clientā€ field when the staff member is in the “Add new appointment” screen within the dashboard?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.