pre-sales question

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler pre-sales question

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  support 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Rachel Goldstein
    Participant

Hello,

I installed the free version of Birchpress on my client’s site, and it looked like it did what she needed, and she was about to upgrade so that she can get email notification of appointments. But then we ran into an issue.

She sees mostly regular patients, and only has a few ad-hoc appointments available each week that she wants to put in the scheduler. I thought they were regular time slots, but it turns out that they change each week, and she only knows what her availability will be one week in advance. So, she wants to only be able to put them in week by week, and to only show 1 week on the calendar instead of the month view.

Is this possible, or does everything have to be set up as recurring availability?

Thanks.

support
    Keymaster

Hi Rachel,

You can set up your schedule day by day. With the business pro edition, you can set up the date period, for instance, from Feb 2, 2014 to Feb 7, 2014, your work scheduler is from 9Am to 12 AM.

You can visit our demo website, go to staff page>work schedule section, the date period setting is there.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.