plugin compactability

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler plugin compactability

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  support 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

nikki n
    Participant

is this plugin is compactable with wordpress3.7 version??

nikki n
    Participant

i’m asking this because my calendar is not working in front end.

support
    Keymaster

Our plugin is compatible with WP3.7.1. It might be a theme problem. Could you please share your link to your booking form?

nikki n
    Participant

sure.. http://www.drjulians.com/mobile-appointment/
    one more doubt can i reduce the length of the form ?because it seems to be too large and requires lot of space in my site’s sidebar and also where should i enter the options for service providers?? i entered new service in dashborad but it is not showing in the front site.

support
    Keymaster

Hi nikki,

Did you assign any service providers to services? Could you please follow this guide?

Your booking form is not added to the widget.
    The steps on how to add the booking form to a widget is also included in the guide.

nikki n
    Participant

Hi,thanks for your response. i have added the plugin to my page named “mobile appointment” using the shortcode [bp-scheduler-bookingform],not as a widget. and after i read the guide that you show me most of the features described in it is not available in my plugin. for example:-

1.start date/end date feature in the staff work schedule
    2.add exception link below this work schedule. instead of add exception i have add schedule.
    3.calendar integration is not available.
    4.enable flexible appointment start time/enable pre-payment in service settings. etc..
    And by service provider u means the staff? if yes then i have already added that with a doctor’s name and assign him all the services that i have included.

support
    Keymaster

Did you also set the work schedules for your staff members?

Some features mentioned in the document are only supported in other editions, not in the free edition.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.