Permissions Level to View Calendar

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Permissions Level to View Calendar

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

tamktg

I would like staff members to view their calendar without having access to other admin capabilities. What level of user do employees have to be to access their calendar?

support
    Keymaster

Please update to the newest version 1.3.0 first. You could assign employees with the author role, then only the calender page is visible to them.

Anonymous

Unfortunately, when logged in as “author” I can see the calender, but no appointments 🙁 Am I doing something wrong? I’d love for my employees to view the calender but not having admin-access…

support
    Keymaster

Hi flowsthlm,

Appointments should be displayed in your calendar. Please give us an access to your WP Admin to identify the problem.

Anonymous

Hi, I gave you my Admin on feb 6th and reminded you again on feb 11, I still haven’t heard anything from you and it’s feb 20th, is it supposed to be this long? I’m not able to use the service I’ve paid you for, and it’s not very trustworthy when I hand you my login information and you do not even reply.

support
    Keymaster

Hi flowsthim,

We checked all the records, but did not find the emails you mentioned. Please check your email records to see if you sent emails to ‘support@birchpress.com’.
    We treat our customers with respect. We promise to respond to our customers within 24 hours, and normally we do that much sooner.

The best way to get support is to submit a ticket, which is the reliable way to let us get your message.

Anonymous

My bad!

I replied to the e-mail I got which seems to have been the wrong adress, I just sent a new one to support instead with my info! Thank you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.