PayPal Integration

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler PayPal Integration

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  support 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

randyking
    Participant

I see that there is no native PayPal Integration in the plugin; however, I suspect that it can be hooked with the post-booking re-direction. Has anyone done this yet? If so, can you re-direct to different pages and/or pass variables to the page based on the service (i.e. “price”) purchased?

I don’t have pro yet to experiment – this is critical for my application use.

Thanks!

support
    Keymaster

Hi Randyking,

Paypal integration is already in our future development list. We will also consider to add the ability of passing variables to the redirected page.

If you have any specific requirements on this, please feel free to let us know.

randyking
    Participant

I am using s2Member – an AWESOME membership plugin that has some amazing integration with PayPal. If you were to look at what they were doing, you would see what I’m talking about.

For example, when someone books a $100 appointment, I would like to see the transaction complete through PayPal, then on successful notification through the PayPal IPN gateway (which is immediate), THEN the appointment is confirmed. Likewise for any currency amount, since services are going to differ.

As a precursor to this, you could immediately implement the notion of “booked” and “confirmed” appointments, so that when someone “books” an appointment, the website owner will “confirm” it once payment is settled, and unconfirmed appointments can “disappear” after a set amount of time.

But I suspect right now that I might be able to use the re-direct capability to send them to a page where payment is taken. MY QUESTION: Can the re-direct be set up so that each different service gets a different re-direct page? That’s the only way this would work.

It would be great if you allowed some of these advanced features in the free version for testing purposes. Also, you might consider a lower price-point; it will generate a lot of goodwill and you’ll get a higher volume.

support
    Keymaster

Hi Randyking,

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts.

We are working on the payment integration and appointment approval features. They will function exactly as you expect. The conditional redirection is not supported currently. You can not redirect to different pages based on the service purchased. And it will not be implemented in the near future as we are working on the payment integration.

We have set up a demo website. All functions in pro version are supported there. You can have a test to see how it works if you would like.

randyking
    Participant

I was subscribed to this thread and I am getting a bunch of spam posts. I have unsubscribed as a result, and I recommend that you put in some sort of spam filter.

support
    Keymaster

Sorry for the inconvenience. We also noticed this problem. We have added a Capcha to the registration form. Hopefully it will stop spammers.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.