Notifications Sending to Users, But Not Providers

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Notifications Sending to Users, But Not Providers

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  debipriya das 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Chris Homer
    Participant

Hi,

The provider section of the plugin has a valid email, WP SMTP is installed, and all necessary steps were taken to set up the form. Currently, whenever someone requests an appointment, they receive a confirmation, but the Provider does not. We only have one provider, so there is not an issue with multiple. What would cause this? Please help.

On a side note, the form successfully updates their Google Calendar immediately, but doesn’t send the email.

Thanks

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Did you check the spam folder?

Casey Henninger
    Participant

We are having a similar issue except we are not receiving emails to the client or to the provider. The SMTP plug in is set up and emails are entered into the provider section. When we enter an appointment in the calendar, we don’t receive a notification.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Please submit a ticket.

John Budz
    Participant

Please share the results of the ticket, as I am having the same issue. Thank you!

Annie
    Participant

Hello,

Was this solved? We are having the same issue.

Thank you,

debipriya das
    Participant

Can i use CCAvenue payment gateway in the premium version?? i am from india so paypal would be inconvenient.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.