Multiple use of scheduler for users

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Multiple use of scheduler for users

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  support 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Paul Engel
    Participant

Hi,

I have a business listing website with multiple business, these business pages are owned by the users. I would like any users to have their own scheduler when they login, and also place the booking widget on their own business page.

Is there a way to already do this with this plugin?

It means more then one scheduler will be loaded into the SQl, 50 users I have.

Thanks!

support
    Keymaster

Hi Paul,

A staff member can log in and only view his own appointments. And you can place the booking widget of one specific staff member on a page by adding some attributes in the shortcode.

As I am not sure what exactly you want each business owner do, you can visit our demo website and have a try.

Paul Engel
    Participant

http://www.tafeltjereserveren.nl

Well I have a business listing for restauants, and I like them to be able to let visitors book on their page… And then find the Scheduler also in their admin area.

Since they have a own page, can edit reviews, en their details it would be nice to implement Scheduler for them also.

Im not sure how but I would like to see if this can be done by a 3rd party..

I think every user then will have it’s own scheduler also in the sql 🙂

Do you understand?

support
    Keymaster

Hi Paul,

Currently all staff member share the same DB. Customers and locations are shared by all staff members. And there is only one booking form template. So according to my understanding, our plugin might not fit your needs.

We might consider to create a new product line to fit this type of needs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.