Multiple Services & How Times Are Revealed

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Multiple Services & How Times Are Revealed

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cecilia 11 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

cecilia

I offer services at different time increments: 5, 15, 30, 45, 60 minutes.

When a customer clicks on a service time frame, and then on a calendar date, are the times revealed relative to the time increment? Meaning, since I have a 5 minute service is that the default breakdown of the available time slots shown?

Presently, I am using another calender/booking program and when someone selects a 60 minute session, a list of 5 minute increments are shown. It’s daunting to look at.

Interested in a system that doesn’t require the shortest time slot to be the default time. Hopefully vCita offers a solution.

cecilia

Obviously I’m shopping. Hopefully BirchPress offers a solution.

support
    Keymaster

Hi Cecilia,

In pro version, the time slot is set as the length of the service by default, which means the increment is different from service to service. If someone selects a 60 min session, a list of 60 min increments are shown. If someone selects a 30 min session, a list of 30 min increments are shown. And you can reset the time increment for each service if you want it to be different from the length of the service. So we do have a solution for you.

You can go to our online demo website to have a try.

cecilia

That great. I’ll check out the demo. The only other hold back is being able to use PayPal. I’m waiting for your latest release that allows for this.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.