Multi capacity booking

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Multi capacity booking

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tim Carter 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Tim Carter
    Participant

Pre purchase question
    I’m after booking system that can handle booking multiple places at the same time.
    I’m setting this up for a dog walking service and I’m hoping you can meet my needs.

I’ve used the demo and I can see that there is a capacity setting for services. I’ve set this to 4, because 4 dogs can be walked at once. What i need in the front end when someone makes a booking, is the ability for them to book for more than 1 dog (so taking up multiple capacity in the slot they are booking for) so if they had 3 dogs that they want walked I would like them to be able to select an option to say they want 3 places filled out of the 4 capacity.

Hopefully this makes sense?

Along with this I would like to be able for them to have a discounted rate for the 2nd and 3rd dogs, so if booking for 1 dog it would cost £15, then booking for 2 (at the same time) would cost £22.50 (first full price 2nd 50% off) then if someone made a booking for 3 it would reduce again, (say 100%,50%,40%)
    Is this possible?

Thanks

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Tim,

I am afraid that your request can not be fulfilled.

Tim Carter
    Participant

thanks for your quick response.
    Is that both questions that cant be fulfilled?
    So the client can’t book more than 1 capacity? That’s a real shame as your app does everything else I need (well the business+ does).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.