Member login into staff – pre purchase

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Member login into staff – pre purchase

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  support 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Sergio Wizenfeld
    Participant

Hi, I have been searching for a booking plugin and birthPress seems like a good fit, I was wondering a few things before i purchase it:

have you guys implemented multiple booking systems where each staff member only sees their own bookings?

is it possible once someone log in they are staff members?

I am building a system for a lawyers office where the actual bookings will be done manually but they lawyers should be able to see their schedule and not others. so I want lawyers to login and they become staff.

support
    Keymaster

Hi Sergio,

We are refining the staff member login feature. In the next major release of Pro Business Plus, staff member can login, view/edit his own appointments and set his own work schedule. Basically, your requirements will be supported. But staff members will share all clients. Would that be a problem for you?

Sascha Mokhtar
    Participant

Hi. Looks like a perfect plugin for me.

” In the next major release of Pro Business Plus, staff member can login, view/edit his own appointments and set his own work schedule.”

This would be the last requirement before I would purchase the plugin. Can you give me an idea when the next major release will be available?

Thx

support
    Keymaster

Hi Sascha,

Hopefully it will be released in 3 weeks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.