Manually booked appoinment does not block time

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Manually booked appoinment does not block time

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sjasen 11 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

sjasen
    Participant

When I through the wordspress backend use the manuel ‘Add appoinment’ button, these bookings does not block out the time in the form? So double booking might occur.

support
    Keymaster

Administrator has the power to schedule an appointment on both available and unavailable times. That is by design. If you do not want to schedule on unavailable times, you have to check the available times first from calendar.

sjasen
    Participant

Yes but then administrator books an appointment manually in the backend (and not through the booking form) that time booked is still available in the form.

I would expect the system NOT to show times that are booked manually as available in the booking form calendar.

support
    Keymaster

When the administrator books an appointment in the backend, the time booked should not be available in the form.
    Did you book appointments in same location, with same staff and date for both frontend and backend?
    We can not reproduce the problem here. Please give us an access to your WP Admin to identify the problem.

sjasen
    Participant

´I think this ‘ problem was my own fault, because i had made a lot of bookings then changed the duration of the service, changed it back agin etc. I just deleted apointments and added them again – problem solved.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.