Making it Work

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Making it Work

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  support 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

arieiber

Hello!

I’m finding problems when setting up the scheduler from you!…
    I’ve completed all information allowed in the free version, although the booking form is not showing any “service provider” then customers won’t be able to book!

I know I’m not a SCHEDULER PRO user but I believe this free plugin version can work just fine for my requirements…
    I believe this problem is because I can’t find the “additional information” at the Staff to put the emails of each person, is that it?

I’d really appreciate some help! Thanks in advance!

arieiber

I got it!… Thanks anyway!

I’ll keep in touch!

support
    Keymaster

Hi arieiber,

Glad you figured it out. Let us know if there is anything else you need help with.

arieiber

Oh… there is one more thing…
    at the “front end” form to book the service, it just ask for the name and the email…
    But then when as an administrator I want to see about this custome, I have no information where is he from or if he is paying by cash or other option…

Is this information only in the PRO version for customer’s view?

Thanks

support
    Keymaster

Custom booking form is supported in Pro edition, in which you can define what fields you want your customers fill in. You can try our our online demo.

amarchauhan
    Participant

Hi, have you resolved the additional info part? On the front end i click submit and nothing happens i can only assume it is because not email has been assigned to the staff?

many thanks

Amar

support
    Keymaster

Hi Amar,

Could you please share the link to your front end page?

amarchauhan
    Participant

Hi,

I hope this helps:

http://browwow.co.uk/Browwow/appointments/

Amar

support
    Keymaster

Hi Amar,

We noticed that your website loaded jquery from google ajax library. The version of jquery you are using is 1.6.4, while WordPress 3.5 uses version 1.8.3. Please upgrade to 1.8.3 or use the jquery library provided by WordPress.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.