Just renewed…what now?

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Just renewed…what now?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jennifer 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Tarek Ghouri
    Participant

Hi, just renewed my license and got a code sent. Does this just carry on working or do i need to put the number somewhere so it keeps working? If so where? instructions with the purchase email are non existent. Please tell me. thanks

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Terek,

If you have input your license key during the renewal process, there is nothing you need to do. Your license key is the same, and will be extended for another year.

Tarek Ghouri
    Participant

thanks Jenifer, i didnt “input” the key anywhere. I got a renewal link from you and went through the payment process and was presented with a download link and a license key. I havnt checked if this key is the same as whats already installed as i havnmt had time. Based on what ive just written..do i need to do anything? thanks

Jennifer
    Keymaster

You should put your license key to wp admin> appointments > settings> general page. Then go to wp admin > plugins and update your scheduler to the latest version there.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.