Integration with Wooocommerce

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Integration with Wooocommerce

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sharon Lin 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Antonio Rodriguez
    Participant

Hi!

How could I integrate BirchPress with Woocommerce?
    We bought version Pro and for us is mandatory now integrate with Woocommerce.

I don’t develop in PHP, but yes in other languages.
    Can anyone shows me what can I should modify to change the payment button (basically the paypal) for the woocomerce, and when someone make a reservation wait ’till the woocommerce chekout is completed. Then, BirchPress could confirm the booking.

Thanks in advice.
    Toni Rodriguez

support
    Keymaster

Hi Antonio,

We need do some research to see if it can be done.

Antonio Rodriguez
    Participant

Hi!

Thanks a lot! It would be great… i really needed and i guess than other people would appreciate much.

It’s really an useful feature.
    Thank you very much

Antonio.

Adam Heward
    Participant

I’ll second this please.

Sharon Lin
    Participant

me too!
    though for me the integration needs to be a little different.
    customers would book an appointment and then be offered a choice to either purchase a package (a virtual product from woocommerce) or just pay for the single appointment.
    if they would like to purchase a package, they would be re-directed to complete the woocommerce purchasing process and then complete their booking but then, they won’t be charged by BirchPress but the service price would be deducted from the credit they have purchased via woocommerce.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.