Ical

Posted · Add Comment

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  support 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Camilla
    Participant

I have set up the system to sync with iCal. When I test it today, the appointments does not appear in iCal. Is it lag or is there something wrong with the setup? How do I fix this?

support
    Keymaster

Hi Camilla,

Can you submit a ticket regarding this? Please give us the link of your ical feed displayed in staff page. We would like to have a test here. Is your website in maintenance mode?

Camilla
    Participant

Ok, I`ve done that now.

I also have another comment; When customer write a note when booking, it dosen`t show anywhere else than in the birchpress web calender ( under appointment details). It would be great if the note was shown in the email that the staff receive or in the appointmentinfo in iCal.

birchpress
    Keymaster

Hi Camilla,

Regarding the notes field, if you want to show it in email messages, you can add tag {appointment_notes} to your email template. Check here for more info on tags you can use. ‘Notes’ field will be automatically synced to other calendars, you can find the notes info at the end of ‘note’ field in Mac Calendar.

Camilla
    Participant

Hi again.

Thank you for answering so fast.
    In the notefield it shows What, when, where.
    And the client details.
    I can not see the notes in the notefield in Mac Calender.

support
    Keymaster

Hi Camilla,

According to the email you sent us, you can see the notes now, right?

Please let us know if there is anything else you need help with.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.