How to save old data when upgrading to Premium?

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler How to save old data when upgrading to Premium?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  zirzy 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

zirzy
    Participant

Hi,

First, thanks for great module for WordPress 🙂

We have a question on how to save old data from free version of BirchPress? We are gonna upgrade from free to Premium edition. We have already purchased Premium edition and we have license key here..

Help forum says that we have to delete free edition (plugin) and its data.. There is important data stored in our database so we can not delete all data. So how can I save old data and upgrade to Premium?

Thanks in advance!:)

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Zirzy,

You will not lose any data or settings during the upgrade. Just follow the guide. Back up your database if you still have any concerns.

zirzy
    Participant

Thanks for fast reply!

The FAG page says like this:
    “2. Delete the free Scheduler. You will be asked if you want to delete these files and data. Click ‘Yes, Delete these files and data’.”

If I delete free Scheduler, it doesn’t delete all data? I do not understand now.. 🙂

zirzy
    Participant

Ok, I did that and seems like all data is in the database 🙂 But now came error 500.. Is this because it tryes to syncronice the data and server haven’t got “power” to run it?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Were you able to disable the scheduler? Could you submit a ticket?

zirzy
    Participant

Hi,

Seems like the problem was in server firewall.. when syncro started firewall blocked my ip. After unblock everything is ok and working fine.

Thanks for great plugin 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.