How to make Checkboxes show up in Notification

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler How to make Checkboxes show up in Notification

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  support 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

itwd.ian
    Participant

Hi,
    New customer, like what I see so far. I have a view questions requests which I’d add to the forum one by one.
    I bought Scheduler Business Pro and would like to use it for clients to make appointments for computer classes. Topics of there choosing but I’d like to point them in the right direction.
    I’ve added a mandatory checkbox to my form with topics/options. It’s called {field_4}. Last topic/option is ‘none of the above’. Below it I have the (non mandatory) {appointment_notes} for when a topic isn’t listed.
    In my notification email I’d like the chosen topic (corresponding field) to show up, so I know what to prepare.
    Although when I insert {field_4} the chosen topic comes back as ‘Array’. The only place it does show up is in calendar view online.
    My question is, is it possible to send the chosen topic/option in a notification email and preferably also in iCal. Now my only option is to log in to the site and check which isn’t the easiest on the iPhone on the go.
    Thanks.

support
    Keymaster

Hi Ian,

‘when I insert {field_4} the chosen topic comes back as ‘Array’.’ It is a bug. The corresponding option of the checkbox should be displayed in email. We will fix that as soon as possible.

In our next major release, we will add the possibility to select which fields you want to sync to your personal calendars. You then will have the option to check the info on your iPhone.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.