How do I receive a notification e-mail when an appointment has been made?

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler How do I receive a notification e-mail when an appointment has been made?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  support 11 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

elisem

I tried a *Dry run* to check if it was working by making an appointment with myself but with a different e-mail address but I haven’t been notified, hours later. I have checked all the settings a hundred times – what have I missed?

Thanks in advance,

Elise

support
    Keymaster

Hi Elise,

Did you do the test on our demo site? We just did a test, email notification worked fine. Is that possible the email got into your spam box? Can you try again?

elisem

Tried again on a different machine, and checked spam folders, still nothing. The e-mail address I’m using to receive mail from my website worlds fine for other plug-ins, formidable, shopping cart etc. It’s late here now, I’m going to try again tomorrow.

Let me know if you think of anything.

Thanks for getting back to me so soon. When your plug-in works on my site it’s going to be the BOSS.

E

elisem

I see the calendar on my site has been updated with the million test appointments I made… So that part works great. It’s just a notification e-mail for me when the customers make an appointment, and a confirmation for the customer that are missing.

support
    Keymaster

Are you using the free BirchPress Scheduler? Email notification is only included in the Pro edition.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.