Gmail Calendar Integration

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Gmail Calendar Integration

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  support 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Julie O’Brien
    Participant

I am trying to sync my gmail calendar with birch press. I want appointments made on my phone or desktop computer to be imported into the birch press tool on my blog.

I can pull the appts from birch press scheduler pro into my gmail calendar, however, i have not figured out how to import from gmail into my pro account. Please help!

I also have not found my private address of the calendar. I have found the public one and added it to the scheduler software. see image.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/rm329jdhgel75pi/Screenshot%202014-03-20%2016.55.04.png

support
    Keymaster

Hi Julie,

Are you using google apps?

Julie O’Brien
    Participant

Yes we are using google apps.

support
    Keymaster

If you are using Google Calendar through a Google Apps account the Private ICAL is not available by default.

To enable Private ICAL access to your Google Apps Calendar, have your Google Apps Administrator set the following setting in the Google Apps Console:

1.Sign in to the Google Admin console.

2.Click Google Apps > Calendar > Sharing settings.

3.If you have multiple organizational units, select the organization for which you want to set calendar sharing options.

4.In the External Sharing options for primary section, select how you want to allow users to share their primary calendar outside your domain:

Do not select the first one: Only free/busy information (hide event details).
    Select any one of the other 3 items:
    Share all information, but outsiders cannot change calendar;
    Share all information, and outsiders can change calendars;
    Share all information, and allow managing of calendar.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.