General Pre-Sales questions (Why no presales ticketing available?)

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler General Pre-Sales questions (Why no presales ticketing available?)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jaakko Pöntinen 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Jaakko Pöntinen
    Participant

Hello!

I want to make some things sure.

A) Is it possible to count for example, 9.00 AM to 10.00 AM times out for ALL products when a reservation is made for that time? For example: if someone books a guitar lesson at 9.00 for one hour, it wouldnt be possible for anyone to book anything from 9.00 to 10.00.

B) Say there’s three employees. They all do different things; however some do multiple things that are the same that others do. Let’s say there’s 1 pedicyrist and 3 guitar instructors. Someone books 9.00 to 10.00 on the pedicyrist. Then no-one else should be able to reserve that time for the pedicyrist BUT be able to book that time for a guitar instructor?

C) Say the three guitar instructors all get booked. Then it wouldn’t be possible to book a guitar instructor anymore?

D) Say one of the guitar instructors is a pedicyrist as well. The one who is only a pedicyrist gets booked. Then it would still be possible to book a pedicyrist time BUT that booking would, of course, decrease the available number of guitar instructors to 2.

E) How fast do cancelled reservations appear as available and how is the cancellation made?

F) What emails can I send the customer and myself in different stages of the reservation?

These things are absolutely imperative if I’m to become your client. Please answer all the questions clearly.

Thank you!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.