Fresh Install, Not working

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Fresh Install, Not working

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  support 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

eyeink studios
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve loaded up the plugin and followed the instructions in the Getting started guide to setup Location, Staff, Services, and When I load the form, it gives me no options in the dropdowns and no Calendar/Dates for a person to select their appointment time. Using BirchPress 1.63 downloaded today. This is the page i’m working on:

http://vivid.eyeink.com/?page_id=1167

Thanks

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

We checked your website. The problem happens when running vividtheme/js/script.js in the frontend. It prevents our scripts from running correctly. Please contact your theme developer or change another theme.

Let us know if there is anything else you need help with.

eyeink studios
    Participant

Do you know exactly where the conflict lies? Possibly you had a reference point in which you can direct me so I can start to analyze the code. Thanks so much for your help!

eyeink studios
    Participant

When I disable scripts.js, The calendar loads, but then the dates on the calendar aren’t selectable and the time doesn’t appear, and Location/Service/Service Provider show as “undefined”

support
    Keymaster

The short code you are using is not correct. Please use [bp-scheduler-bookingform].

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.