Formatting of form, Submit Button and Paypal Integration

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Formatting of form, Submit Button and Paypal Integration

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  support 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Birchpress has all the features that I am looking for for my site but I am having some difficulties in getting it to work properly.

The form is at http://www.netbiz.sg/contacts/appointment-scheduler/

1) How can I change the formatting and display
    2) The submit button doesn’t work. I saw from another thread on updating the jQuery to latest version and installed jQuery Updater plugin but still doesn’t work.
    3) How can I put a Paypal button in so that customer need to pay upon making the appointment?

Thank you.

support
    Keymaster

Hi Giftshopglobal,

We checked your website and noticed that there were several javascript errors when loading the theme.

And your theme is using jQuery 1.6.4 which overrides the built-in jQuery 1.9.2 of WordPress. You can contact your theme developer to fix it.

The display of the booking form is in accordance with the style of your theme. If you want to make some minor changes, you can accomplish that by adding css rules to the css file of your theme.

Paypal Integration is supported in Pro Business edition. You can go to our online demo website to have a try.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.