Features of PRO – Questions

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Features of PRO – Questions

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  support 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

John Correa
    Participant

Hi Support,
    First of all, wonderful plugin. Nicely designed, aesthetically appealing.

We are considering it for our customer, a Physiotherapy service, with also Rehabilitation Gym (which means, several patients for one session).

QUESTIONS.
    1) Set “Capacity” for Time Slots.
    I.e. We would like to set a maximum of <n> number of persons for a Gym time slot of two hours. Appointments should be accepted up to when maximum is reached.
    Gping through the Forum (http://www.birchpress.com/forums/topic/question-participant-limitation), Jun 9th, 2013 Support mentioned that it is not currently possible, but in “future releases”. Any info?

2) Do not allow the first three days to be open
    –>> Support Minimun Time required PRIOR to booking.
    We want to have the first two days, including today, closed for bookings (clients need to call phone). Seems to be possible in your site.

3) REALLY NICE to have: Set a “serviceId” depending on page.
    But not a deal breaker 🙂

We have pages where there are specialized info on each service. Hence, we would like to allow the client to make an appointment (on each specialized page for the particular service), but the Service dropdown seems unnecessary/time wasting.

In (http://www.birchpress.com/forums/topic/bp-scheduler-bookingform-configuration) you mention next release for:
    [bp-scheduler-bookingform location="id" service="id" staff="id"]
    [bp-scheduler-bookingform location="id" service="id"]
    [bp-scheduler-bookingform location="id"]
    and make the given fields unchangeable in the form? ‘

4) Do you have a list of Future Changes/improvements– next release somewhere?

Kind regards, JohnC

support
    Keymaster

Hi John,

Thanks for your compliments!

Here are the answers.

1) Set “Capacity” for Time Slots.
    Setting the capacity is not supported. According to our current plan, we will work on it after the next major release.

2) Do not allow the first three days to be open

Yes, it is supported.

3) REALLY NICE to have: Set a “serviceId” depending on page.

It will be included in next major release.

4) Do you have a list of Future Changes/improvements- next release somewhere?

NO, we will write a blog on that when we release our next version.

John Correa
    Participant

Very good news indeed (with the exception of Number 1 🙁 ).
    Will try to “hold the lines”.
    Kind regards and MANY Thanks. J.

Mike Dancy
    Participant

hi, I’m looking for a scheudlar for a company that installs tint on cars and before I drop the $200 for the license, I just want to make sure that it can do a few things.

1. I saw the form generator but I haven’t had a chance to play with it. is there a demo for it as well?
    2. can I make a page out of the form in WP?
    3. how does it work with Google Calendar? that would be awesome if it could.
    4. can I alter the form to have a login for existing clients who get a different price then new clients? Or have a section where clients dont’ need to login?
    Thank you for your help.

support
    Keymaster

Hi Mike,

1. Check here for the demo. Go to Scheduler->Settings->Form builder to customize your booking form.

2. You can insert the booking form to a web page. Check the ‘Add Booking Form Into A Page’ part of this guide.

3. Your appointments made through scheduler can be synced to your google calendar. And your personal events added in the google calendar can be synced to scheduler to block those time periods. The way we sync appointments to Google Calendar is using iCal. But there is a known issue of syncing iCal with Google Calender, sometimes it might take a very long time for the iCal events to be synced to Google Calendar. If you also use Apple calendar or Outlook, we would recommand them as your first choice. Please let us know how you want to integrate with Google Calendar.

4. ‘can I alter the form to have a login for existing clients who get a different price then new clients?’ Can you share more on your business scenarios? Do your customers log in your website to get services? Could you share the link of your website?

Mike Dancy
    Participant

it’s Trimlineinc.ca thank you.

Joseph Mac
    Participant

Awesome Plugin but i have a problem the calendar and time, they wont appear on my sidebar using the widget code ..please help?

support
    Keymaster

Hi Mike,

If you do not clients log in, you can disable the log in function. Go to Scheduler->Settings->Form Builder-> hover ‘Your Info’ field, and click ‘edit’, then uncheck the ‘Enable User Login’ checkbox.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.