Existing member login failed. Member login hash key

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Existing member login failed. Member login hash key

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  etienne paul 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

etienne paul
    Participant

When i try your demo version plugin, i face two problems:
    – First i create a member for the first booking. Then i log out. Then i try to make a new booking with entering existing preview member email and password entered the first time and it say error: “member or password not recognized”(could it be resolve?)…
    – It seems that every member is registered by your form with a hash key login which is difficult for them to remember, to login with a wordpress login form widget another place in the blog. Could you explain how could i resolve these things because before i purchase your plugin (is there an option to register member with login=email?)?

etienne paul
    Participant

could you think about an option to put the name and phone of the client on the booking calendar view, instead of just the activity to have a better overview, please?

support
    Keymaster

Hi etienne,

Could you please share the link to your booking form to diagnose the returning user issue?

Users registered in the booking form can login the website with their emails.

As to adding more info to the booking calendar view, you can add some custom code to achieve that. It is not hard.

etienne paul
    Participant

1-you can try this form to book here(http://www.consultenligne.com/prendre-un-rdv/) as a new client.
    2- Pay by paypal(0.01Euro):
    – the reservation doesnt appear on admin calendar
    – the date and time booked is still free to new bookers.
    – email notifications don’t work
    3-Come back to the site: log out of last user account
    4-Try to make a new booking as the last registered user:
    – fill the form for a new booking but as already registered user: the login failed even if email and password are correct.
    Thanks for your help

etienne paul
    Participant

– when i delete a user in Admin Bichpress, even if i delete the WP account of this user, when i try to book as new user with the email of user deleted, it tells me user already registerd!

etienne paul
    Participant

Misunderstood, sorry:

– Sorry, i understand that to remove definitively a user in order to reregister it as new: first its account must be deleted and secondly the trash bin empty. After, it works.

– I have tried to book a new user this way, and everything works fine: paypal payment, email notification, and display on admin calendar.

etienne paul
    Participant

I am sorry, everthing works fine. I think i had to much client test accounts with many paypal test account and i think i made something wrong. When i deleted all birch client accounts and all WP user account. Everthing works normally. You can ignore my last posts. Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.