Email Notifications, Customer Information not being saved

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Email Notifications, Customer Information not being saved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jennifer 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Tyler Shick
    Participant

I am having three issues with using the birchpress plugin that I need help with.
    1. I cant seem to get the email notification to work.
    Under setting > Notifications, I have check marked both the notify provider and client. When I
    went to make a test appointment, an email notification was not sent to either. I made an
    email for the client. I also had created a provider and added an email to the provider. after
    What I created the appointment, I went to check both emails and neither received a
    notification. What am I missing here?
    2. The address field seems to get lost whenever an appointment is made. When I create a test
    appointment and then go to check it, It keeps almost all of the customer information but
    doesn’t have the address that I imputed. It is just blank for that field.
    3. When I go in to the calendar to check the appointment all of the customer fields are blank.
    The only way to see the customer information is by clicking on the edit button for the
    appointment.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Tyler,

Please submit a ticket and include access to your WP Admin. I need log in to check the problem.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.