Email notifications and Reminder emails not sending.

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Email notifications and Reminder emails not sending.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Maidu 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Joshua Mauro
    Participant

Since using BirchPress last year. We have not been receiving notification emails and clients have never received reminder emails. This was never really an issue to me before because I would just see the woo commerce order come in and know to check my schedule. Now I am adding employees to my business I need them to receive the emails so they know when they are booked.

I saw I may need SMTP but which one works best with BirchPress in your experience? Maybe this will resolve my issue.

Thanks again for your support!

Joshua Mauro
    Participant

I can confirm that even with an working SMTP plugin BirchPress is not sending out any of the notifications or reminder emails. I can always give the developers login credentials if they need to test it. NOTE that I am also using Woocomerce with the plugin maybe this is were the issue is?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Please add the following code to Wp Admin > Appointments > Settings > Custom code > PHP text box, and try it again:

<?php 
      global $birchschedule; 
      birch_defn($birchschedule->enotification, 'async_send_email', $birchschedule->enotification->send_email); 
    ?>

Karin
    Participant

I just submitted a ticket for notifications sent same day instead of 48 hours in advance. Now, on looking further, I see that virtually no email notifications are being sent at all.

I have been tracking notifications via bbc to webmaster. It is not looking good.

I already have the php snippet in the custom code area. This has not resolved the problem.

Karin
    Participant

To clarify, I have the following in the Wp Admin > Appointments > Settings > Custom code > PHP text box

<?php
    global $birchschedule;
    birch_defn($birchschedule->enotification, ‘async_send_email’, $birchschedule->enotification->send_email);
    ?>
    <?php
    add_filter(‘birchschedule_npreference_is_no_preference_enabled’, ‘birchschedule_cc_npreference_is_no_preference_enabled’);
    function birchschedule_cc_npreference_is_no_preference_enabled() {
    return false;
    }
    ?>

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Karin,

We have replied to your email. Please submit a ticket and include WP Admin access info so that we can test the problem.

Maidu
    Participant

Results?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.