Editing content of email notifications

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Editing content of email notifications

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  support 11 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

jcartistry

When my clients make an appointment, the address of my business is not showing up in the confirmation email.

The {location_name} and {city}, {zip} are shown in the code, but it’s not adding the street address. I tried {address} and {location_address} with no luck.

Also, what is the best way to ensure that these notifications will not be sent to my clients’ spam inboxes?

Thanks!

support
    Keymaster

Please use {client_address1} and {client_address2} as there are two lines for street address.

About the spam email, you can consult your email service provider for suggestions. You can also add some notice in your booking form page, telling your customers that they will receive an email after booking, and ask them to check the spam inbox if they do not receive the email.

jcartistry

So, adding {client_address1} and {client_address2} will put MY business’ address into the confirmation email that gets sent to my clients?

jcartistry

Nevermind – I figured out that it was {location_address1} and {location_address2} for my business address.

Another question though:

I have the pro version, but the appointment times are not showing up in drop-down menu form. They just look like a bunch of messy text on the side of the calendar.

How can I fix that?

support
    Keymaster

Sorry for the wrong info. {client_address1} and {client_address2} are for customer’s address. For business address, you can also use {address1} and {address2}.

Please give us a link to your booking form to identify the time display issue. If you consider your link info to be private, you can submit a ticket.

jcartistry

Here is the link to my booking form:

http://www.jc-artistry.com/sample-page/

support
    Keymaster

We have sent you an email regarding the solution.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.