Display issues in Internet Explorer

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Display issues in Internet Explorer

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kevin Tittle 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Kevin Tittle
    Participant

Not sure if this is a compatibility issue with IE or what? Everything is bullet pointed, the drop down menus are displayed in triplicate, with a link, a blank text box and a drop down menu for each. Clicking on any of the three will immediately redirect to a blank page.

Everything displays fine in other browsers and on IE in windows 7, it is only an issue on IE on our XP machines? (I know, I know, but not my call to upgrade)

I reverted to the original code to make sure I hadn’t screwed it up with my edits, but it still displayed the same way.

This is being used on an intranet site so I cant link to it here.

Considering purchasing the pro version for the added features, but need to know it will work properly first…

support
    Keymaster

Hi Kevin,

Which version of IE are you using on your XP machines?

Kevin Tittle
    Participant

Just updated to the most current version IE8.

Everything is still displaying with bullet points, but the drop down menus are now functional. So its useable, but just not very attractive.

support
    Keymaster

Hi Kevin,

The bullet points thing should be caused by IE8. We support IE9+. But as you are using XP, and IE9 does not support XP, there is no more help we can offer.

Thanks for your understanding.

Kevin Tittle
    Participant

Ok. I kind of figured as much… Thanks for your help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.