Different Field Types

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Different Field Types

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Alex 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Arris
    Participant

Hi,

Is it possible through the custom code section to define additional field types to what are currently available?

I’d like a multiple select, and also a way of inserting text between fields in the form. Both of these could be additional field types.

Or is there another way to achieve these results?

Thanks,

– Chris

support
    Keymaster

The custom code section is for code snippets to configure the scheduler easily, which is not for adding new features.
    I guess checkboxes can be used instead of a multiple select. And we will support inserting html between fields in the future.

Arris
    Participant

Thanks. I came to the same conclusion re multiple select.

Is there any sort of roadmap for future versions/which features are planned to be added when?

Alex
    Participant

Is there a hook or filter concerning [get_appointment_general_html] (the admin form to add an appointment) ? I would like to insert new (complex) custom field or even a new tab without touching the core …
    thanks !

support
    Keymaster

To Arris,

No, there is no roadmap. We can not guarantee the release of any features because sometimes we might change the priority.

To Alex,

The filter hook is ‘birchschedule_view_bookingadmin_get_appointment_general_html’. You can hook it like this.

add_filter(‘birchschedule_view_bookingadmin_get_appointment_general_html’, ‘your_function’, 2);

function your_function($html, $appointment_id) {
    //todo
    }

Alex
    Participant

Thanks, i will try it.
    I Love your App and all this hooks & filter you permit to manage ^^
    Regards

Alex
    Participant

Not so easy in fact… :-/ make me a JS and display error (even if my function make nothing…)

I tried to add a field by a filter on birchschedule_view_bookingadmin_get_appointment_details_html to add a custom field after _birs_appointment_notes without success…

Any easy way ?

Thanks !

Alex
    Participant

okay i success with something like :

add_filter(‘birchschedule_view_bookingadmin_get_appointment_details_html_after’, ‘add_to_form’, 1);
    function add_to_form($appointment_id) {…}

(insert befort not after for the moment but for me it’s working…)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.