Delete an appointment

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Delete an appointment

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Maidu 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Dennie Hilding
    Participant

Hi, how can I delete an appointment in the wp-admin calender? (I have been trying out the forms A LOT and now I need to delete all the appointments I have made).

It is not possible to do it from the e-mails since I hadn’t gotten to the part about functioning “cancel appointment” so the links there don’t work in the earlier e-mails.

And when I click on an appointment in the calendar I can’t see any option to delete og cancel it.

Please help!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Dennie,

To delete appointment, you need scroll down to the client info section to delete the client.

Dennie Hilding
    Participant

Do you mean “client info section” within an appointment?
    (calender –> click on an appointment –> client info).

If so, in my case these are completely empty…

Maybe because I earlier tried deleting them by deleting the clients in the “Client section” 🙁

Any other ideas how to get rid of them?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Are those clients still in trash? If so, you could make them alive, then delete the appointments.

Dennie Hilding
    Participant

This worked! Thanks a lot!!!

(I also realised when doing the above that if I added a client to an existing appointment and then deleted it, the appointment also disappeared. Just in case someone else runs into the some problem, this was also a possibility!)

mgic
    Participant

This solution did not work for me – any other suggestions?

Appts still show in calendar view. I also tried re-adding the date/time, but does not show on front-end.

frustrated.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Ben,

Did you try to go to WP Admin Calendar > Click on appointment > Client Info, click Cancel there?

mgic
    Participant

Yes – I believe so. This is a screenshot of what I see. The ‘client’ is no longer there – but all the other info is.

client-appt error

I have also perm deleted them out of the separate Client section of the plugin.

Luke
    Keymaster

Please add the following code in Settings -> Custom Code -> PHP to manually delete these appointments.

global $birchschedule;
    $birchschedule->model->booking->delete_appointment(1001);

1001 is the ID of the appointment. You want to change it to the one you are going to delete.

Maidu
    Participant

Can you please provide a code to cancel ALL appointments?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.