Custom fields im the client registration

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Custom fields im the client registration

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Tim Lascak 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Wilson Filho
    Participant

You can add custom fields in the client registration? In the free version or personal.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Wilson,

You will need the Business edition to do that. It is not supported in the free version or personal.

Wilson Filho
    Participant

Hello ,

through the business of the demo, be able to add only in form of schedule. I want to add the field only in the client registration module.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Do you want to add fields to the default registration form provided by WordPress or you want to add custom code to the client registration part provided by the scheduler.(The part below ‘Your Info’)

You can achieve the latter with the business edition.

Wilson Filho
    Participant

On the client – Add New Cliente has the First Name field , Last Name, Email , Phone , City, etc. I want to add other fields , eg , date of birth , plan …

Jennifer
    Keymaster

That is supported. When you add a field in form builder, make sure drag it under ‘Your Info’. It will appear in new client page.

Wilson Filho
    Participant

Thank you.
    The business license is paid only once ?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

When you purchase the plugin, you get one year support and free updates. If you do not want to renew your license, you can still use the plugin, but you will not get any support or updates.

dipesh yadav
    Participant

Add New Cliente has the First Name field , Last Name, Email , Phone , City, etc. I want to add other fields , eg , date of birth , plan …

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi dipesh,

Adding custom fields are only supported in Business edition. You can go to WP admin> Appointments > Settings > Form builder, and add more fields there.

Tim Lascak
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I am about to purchase this plugin but i need to make sure which version first. In regards to the option above “You can go to WP admin> Appointments > Settings > Form builder, and add more fields there.” Is this possible in personal or only in business?

Thanks!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.