Credit Card Payments?

Posted · Add Comment

Scheduler Forums BirchPress Scheduler Credit Card Payments?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kenneth Kanara 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

sondi bleazard
    Participant

before installing I want to make sure that visitors will be able to pay in advance for their appointment via credit card. We will have an online merchant account set up for the eCommerce section of our site.

Thanks

support
    Keymaster

Which payment gateway are you going to use?

sondi bleazard
    Participant

not sure as of yet. Can you list the ones that work with your plug-in? I will make sure we get the right kind. Thanks

support
    Keymaster

The current Pro Business edition supports Paypal integration.

The upcoming Business Plus edition will support fully integration with WooCommerce, so all payment gateways supported by WooCommerce will be supported. The price of Business Plus edition will be $299.

sondi bleazard
    Participant

When will that be released? And until then, what type of merchant account should I make sure the client gets? I don’t think putting the project on hold until the Plus edition is released will work for them (unless it will be released by December 1st)?

Thanks

support
    Keymaster

The business edition supports Paypal Payments Standard, so any Paypal business accounts should work.

sondi bleazard
    Participant

Hello, do you have a release date for the Business Plus edition? Thanks

support
    Keymaster

The development is done. Now it is in testing and bug fixing process. It will be released soon.

sondi bleazard
    Participant

I have spoken with the client and they really do not want to use Paypal. Can you please tell me what merchant gateways work with your plug-in for now? Thank you

support
    Keymaster

For now, our plugin only supports Paypal.

Kenneth Kanara
    Participant

My clients also do not know how to use paypal. Can you please add credit card integration?

I bought the 299 package and the marketing materials made it seem like this was totally possible.

Thank you.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘BirchPress Scheduler’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.